|HOW TO PLAN THE PERFECT CASINO PARTY
Do you think a casino party sounds like fun, but not sure where to start? Follow these tips, and you'll get an idea of what to plan for. Call us when you're ready for a FREE no-obligation proposal, and let the games begin!
• First, you'll need to determine how many tables would be best for your party. A good rule of thumb is to plan enough tables for about 40% of your guests to play at any one time. Then, using an average of space for 8 people per table, do the math to see how many you'll need. For example, if your party will have a total of 150 guests, you will want to plan spots for 60 to gamble. Using the average of 8 guests per table, you will want about 7 - 8 tables, total.
• Next, you'll want to choose your games. Using the above example, a good mix of games would be 4 - 5 Black Jack Tables, 1 Texas Hold 'em Poker, 1 Craps, and 1 Roulette.
• Space requirements will be about 50 sq ft per table. For the above example, 10 tables will require about 500 sq ft of floor space.
• The guidelines given assume your party will be for guests & spouses. If you are planning a party for employees only, you will want to plan for 10% - 20% more tables.
• Adding Slot Machines, a Scavenger Hunt, Quarter Horse Racing, or Bingo will generally decrease the number of gaming tables needed.
• With rare exception, a two-hour casino party is perfect for any event! Be sure to allow time at the end for awarding prizes, if desired.